Large Bao Qing Dried Lily Bulb 75g
- Also known as: Bai He
- Introduction: Lily Bulb comes from the root of the Lilium flowering plant family and has a smooth petal-like layer. It has a light sweet taste. Helps with Yin deficiency and heatiness.
- Benefits: This is a gentle cooling herb that helps to strengthen the lungs. It is used to relieve coughs, dry throats, clears heat, moisten the lung. Rich in protein, starch and Vitamins.
- How to cook:
- Gently rinse the lily bulb
- Boil for 10-20 minutes to soften.
- Add to dish.
- Commonly used for cooking desserts, soups, or stir-fried. May be used in sweet or salty/savory dishes.
- Common Stir fry ingredients:Asparagus, mushrooms, ginger, beef, celery.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Packed by Thye Shan Medical Hall
Suitable for all ages
Premium Large Lily Bulb (Baihe) 75g