Hawthorn Berry 300g
- Also known as: Shan Zha, Hawthorn Fruit, Fructus Crataegi, 山楂, Mountain Hawthorn, Chinese hawberry.
- 300g of Dried Hawthorn Berry
- Benefits:High in fiber, aids digestion, aids hypertension and high blood pressure.
- Taste notes: Sour and slightly sweet.
- What is it: It belongs to the same plant family as roses, with thorns. Hawthorn are the berries of the shrubs.
- May be used in soups, teas.
- For Teas, place 4-6 pieces in 500ml of hot water for 10 minutes. Add rock sugar if preferred.
- Natural herbs without added colouring or flavouring.
- Keep refrigerated.
Dried Hawthorn Berry 300g